Monday, April 13, 2009

90's!!

You’re a 90’s kid if:
You remember watching
Kenan and Kel[]
Doug[X]
Ren & Stimpy[x]
Pinky and the Brain[x] (woot!!)
AAAAAAAH Real Monsters![x] (vaguely....)
Rockos modern Life[]
Animaniacs[ ]
Gargoyles[x]
Hey Arnold ( Im pissed they dont have it anymore....)[x]
Out of the Box[]
Bear in the Big Blue House[x]
Blue's Clues with Steve[x ]
You’ve ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCHE!"[ ]
You just can’t resist finishing this . . ."In west Philadelphia born and raised..."
You remember:
Step by Step[ ]
Family Matters[]
Dinosaurs[x]
Boy Meets World []
Full House[x]
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. (Chyeaya!! Best days ever!!!)[x]
You remember reading Goosebumps[] (*shutters* I hated them!!)
When everything was settled by:
rock paper scissors[X]
bubble gum bubble gum in a dish[X]
miss mary mack[] (whats that?)
When kick ball was something you did everyday [ ] (I didnt play kickball much =/)
You used to listen to the radio all day long[]
just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape.[]
You remember Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis (I have one...dont know where it went...I like N64 best though)[x]
You remember The Original Game Boy[x]
You always wanted to send in a tape to America’s Funniest Home Videos.You remember watching:[x]
The Magic School Bus[x]
Wishbone[]
Reading Rainbow[ ]
Ghostwriter[]
You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. ( Who cares if there not cool! There freaking awesome!!)[x]
You remember those Where’s Waldo books.[x] (Woot!)
You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gushers [x](I still eat those!)
You remember watching:
Batman the Animated Series[x]
Aladdin [ x]
Ninja Turtles[x]
Ghost Busters[x]
You remember Ring Pops!!![x]
If you remember when everything was "da BOMB!"[x]
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players[]
Making those little paper fortune cookie things, and then predicting your life with them.[ x] (I remember girls doing that =/)
You played and/or collected Pogs[ ]
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere u went.[]
You watched the original cartoons of
Rugrats (I miss you!!! )[x]
Wild Thornberry’s [x]
Power Rangers (Wtf?)[ ]
All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand[]
You collected
[x] Beanie Babies. ( My mom bought them for me a lot)
[ x] Pokemon cards (I had a small one)
[ ] Carebears
[x] Silver dolars (I have a phew)
[x] Everyone watched the WB
[x] When everybody knew all the pokemon by heart.
[x] When digimon was still on.
[ ] If you even know what an original walkman is...
[] you know the Macarena by heart (I dont remember half of it....I think....)
[x] "Talk to the hand" ... (I did that all the time! There was a little more to it, I just dont remember....)
[x] You went to McDonald’s to play in the playplace and it was still sanitary.
[x] Before the MySpace frenzy
[x] Before the Internet & text messaging.
[x] Before Sidekicks & iPods
[x] Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360
[x] Back before X-box period
[x] Before Spongebob.
[x] When light up sneakers were cool.
[x] When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs
[X] When gas was $0.95 a gallon.
[x] When we recorded stuff on VCR
[] You had slap bracelets!
[x] You actually played outside until it was dark!
[x] Way back before we realized all this would eventually disappear... (NUUUUUU!!!)
[x] Post this if you smiled at least more than 5 times (Smiled almost the whole time!)
[x] And if you remember at least half the stuff on here.

2 comments:

  1. Talk to the hand 'cuz the face ain't home, leave a message at the tone, beep!
    I had that on my blog. =_=
    Wtf? Like, nobody knows what an original walkman is! Doinkingtime didn't, either. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was talking about a different version than the one on your blog, I used to know another one, but forgot it =/ . And I dont even know what a walkman is at all....

    ReplyDelete