Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ok so, I've thought of an idea for my next poem, the title is somewhere along the lines of Twisted Heaven. I was up late last night putting it together. I wasnt trying to, it was just a little bit of insomnia. I looked into the Maximum Ride manga I had heard of, it looks interesting, I just dont like how they did some of the characters. Like Nudge is 11 but in the manga shes got boobs... Angel, shes cute but she looks possessed lol. Plus her wings are to small, but I'm sure they had a reason for that, like to be funny. Idk its to early to use my brain. Anyway, so Im going to be getting it, hopefully its in english, if its not, I'll give it to somebody who reads japanese. Which where I live....is very unlikely that I'll find one. And lastly, Facebook...it's getting soooo boring. I got so much flair it might break my facebook page. jk. but then then games are all the same. And I've got no one to talk to anymore, Fetus is never on, neither is Erinn. And I dont talk to the others, most of the other dont even WANT to talk to. At least I got CC! I might start up a Maximum Ride rp on there, yes I'm a total geek, and I'll either play Fang or Iggy. Idk yet though. Wish me luck for my poem!

No comments:

Post a Comment