Friday, April 17, 2009

Out cast....

You know how your friends are supposed to make you feel like you belong? Someone to talk to, laugh and smile with, occasionally mourne with? Well then I guess im sloly losing my friends, Jason supposedly my best friend has been ignoring me since he began going out with Morgan. Ian has been ignoring me...well a while, but more so since he came back from seeing his girlfriend. And my friend Augusta has been about as abusive as ever, but shes been acting strange, I know why, but I cant say.... Plus I cant hang out with her outside of school because of her boyfriend. Im really mad, but if having a girlfriend would make me ignore my friends, then maybe I shouldnt have one......or maybe I should just get one so I can hang out with them without being a 3rd wheel.....but it just sounds weird to just get one, it wouldnt feel right....*sigh* I guess there lucky....

No comments:

Post a Comment