Friday, April 17, 2009

Different friends....

Ok sorry for posting repeatedly in one day, wich has been a couple of times actually. Im just upset today, first off all my friends are ignoring, well all my good friends anyway. But a couple of them came and picked me up today to hang out, it was fun at first we had some what a good time. But then I realized that, they were ignoring me again, as usual. But then one of them made a joke about cutting and I got pissed, but I kept it to myself, but then Fetus did too...and it just made me even more mad that such a close friend who was always nice did that. I hate it when people make fun of cutting, it is NOT funny! Sure I used to make fun of it too, but I learned, a lot of my friends used to but I thought nothing of it. And I wont say why I changed, in respect to the person. But I just cant stand it, so when he made fun of it, I just stood up and stormed out. I planned to walk all the way home, but Damien cought up to me on his moped and gave me a ride the rest fo the way home, I only agreed because he didnt make fun of that...yet anyway. So Idk, maybe I should just make new friends, or if maybe I should just stop caring and drop all my values all together..... But whatever it is Idk..... *sigh* again I apologize...bad day...

No comments:

Post a Comment