Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Masquerade

I walk around school with a smile. I walk around school in a daze. I walk around school with a frown. I walk around school, wanting to end my days. I look to my teachers with no respect. I look at my life without a care. I watch my life without a word. I live each moment like on a dare. The truth is I do care. I have respect. I have regret. Im just lost in this life, looking for inspiration, something to guide me. Something to care. Long I have looked, and soon I gave up. I fell into a deep sorrow, I cut into my arm, I shunned my friends, my family. I let no one in, and I Receded into darkness. But the truth is, Im still looking for my light. I thought I found it, before my depression. I thought I was wrong, but now I find Im still drawn to this tunnel, hoping that with time, it will bring me out of this horrible lie. To shine on me and bring out my best, to make me want to succede. To glow in this dark world. Ill be waiting.

Lol I threw this together, its pretty much my feelings in a weird, some what but not so vague poem like post.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment