Monday, April 20, 2009

Alright

Well, I decided to get the necko hat, with goggles or without Idk yet. I want it because it would be kinda funny for me to where. But unfortunetly, as mentioned in a previos post, my mother lost her job. So I will not be able to get the hat anyway, and we may not even be able to keep the house either. So yeah, lifes not looking so great. In other news, my friend Jason, just got the internet, so at least I can go to his house and update my blog, facebook, talk to my online friends all that stuff, while being possibly homeless. Plus he also got an Xbox 360, wich is stupid because they have a ps3. But whatever, Im fine with the good ol' ps2 so I can play kingdom hearts yay! But I do have some worries though, my mom might have to get a job really far away, so I'll have to move. And I know I said I wanted to move and start over, but I didnt mean with literally nothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment