Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nice Day!

Lol today was cool, we had a sub for Econ, Yes!! I read all during that hour, then finished Maximum Ride, the fourth book. My friend was right, that did suck! The plot seemed rushed at the end, and what was up with them getting a bunch of powers?? Soooo lame... any way, Im going to read the 5th book now, because I already finished Fruits Basket in one day. Of course my friend Bianca will be letting me borrow the second one, so Max can take a break lol. And apparently a lot of people were shocked I was reading Fruits Basket.....a lot being a total of 2. No one usually cares what I'm reading. Like this semi cute girl saw I was reading it, and was like 'Oh I didnt know you liked Fruits Basket, its good isnt it?' I smiled and nodded, and she kept peeking over my shoulder to see what part I was on, that was a little annoying. Then this other girl shouted my name, when I looked up she held up her copy of Fruits Basket and made a wtf? face. I smirked a little then continued reading. After I finished it on the bus, I decided after the second book (Bianca only has 1 and 2 )= ) Im going to read Death Note, I dont know if its any good, Fetus said he didnt care for it, but the way he described one of the characters made it sound interesting. I love books with interesting charcters!! Wow...I wrote a lot...and with minimum complaining!! *thumbs up*

2 comments:

  1. I've watched about half of Death Note, and... It's addicting. I watched it in the first place just because of L (don't ask...), but I did get addicted. Eventually, though, it toned down a bit, and became quite boring. I stopped watching it then... But I think I'll finish the last ten episodes now.

    ReplyDelete