Friday, April 24, 2009

Grounded...

Man Today was a really good day! I got sent to RTR for reading XD that was hilarious! Lol today one of the girls that was freaking out that I read Fruits Basket was looking at me a lot...Or maybe it was my imagination, I hope it's just my imagination. I'm reading Maximum Ride the 5th book, it's a lot better then the 4th! but they still got all there spontaneos aquired powers so that's a little annoying. But I think it's going to have the same rush ending that the 4th did....I hope not. But yeah then they played the radio on the bus like full blast! I could hardly hear what people were thinking. They played a kinda cool song at one point, I couldnt enjoy it because it was to loud. So I tried playing music over that, but the radio cut through my head phones, and realized it wouldnt have helped anyway. So I got home, and was going to wait for my friend, then we got a call from the school about me going to RTR and you guessed it...grounded.... Psh I hate Mrs. Grunewald, she is literally the dumbest teacher ever. She doesnt know anything that she's talking about. I wont tell you how I think she got her college degree....

No comments:

Post a Comment