Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thanks People

Ok well Id like to Lalo for being the first to read my blog, you single handedly kept this going! If you didnt start reading it, I probably would have stopped bothering. Id like to thank 17 for putting interesting comments that kept me on my toes for a couple days. Id like to thank Char for being the first from Chatango to read this. I do have it advertised on my profile, so Char if your reading this gimme a shout out to the peeps on the chat for meh. Id like to thank Jason, he doesnt read the blog but hes been my bud for years, hes the brother I never had! Id like to thank Super Fetus # 7 he doesnt read either, but he does give me a lot of things to put on here and hopefully there will be more! And lastly I want to thank my mom for giving me life, and stop smoking so the harmful subsance does not kill me! (Yes I thanked my mom, got a problem with it, to bad Im feeling grateful so SHUT IT!!)

2 comments: