Friday, April 3, 2009

Moving

Meh..I wish, I dont want to be in Michigan any more, it doesnt have anything to offer me anymore. I kind of want to just move to a different state and start over. Sure I'll miss my friends...a whole grand total of 3 people. Jasons like a brother so I'd miss him most, but I could always call him, and possibly I could go visit him every one in a while. Fetus...well it's more of a steady truce then a freindship, we're nice to each other but we don't trust each other to much. And Augusta is a good friend, but she abuses me and keeps trying to get me to do drugs.... so it would probably be for the best. Thoughs are pretty much the only friends I have in Michigan, besides I can always talk to Ian and Augusta via internet. And everyone else I'm friends with are on internet chats, so I can always talk to them. But unfortunetly I didnt take my moms offer to move to Alaska....but I mean who would want to move there!!?? I wouldnt mind moving somewhere else though. But alas my mom already got us a permanent house in the small town of Sunfield... so XD there was really no point to this post.

8 comments:

  1. My friend visited Alaska last summer. She said that it's beautiful, and in the summer it gets to 70 degrees F; it's not freezing like everyone thinks.
    Is it really wise to post your exact location online for everyone to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its not cold, but its like in the middle of no where, and barely any big cities if any at all. And whats the worst that could happen by me putting where I live? Only 3 people read this blog, none of them are dangerous or anything, or will like come to my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the thing, you really don't know who is reading your blog. You don't have a hit counter, so there could be a lot more people reading this, and you wouldn't even know. And even if they don't read your blog, you have your city and state right on your profile. It's dangerous, that's all. I mean, girls aren't the only ones in danger online, boys are, too. There's a reason that adults are always telling us to be careful of what we post online.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOwpGF1SOQM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen that commercial. And idc if people know where I live. No ones going to come to my house, Its not like I got my address up or something. It may not be safe but Im pretty sure nothing will happen, seriosly whats the worst thing that could?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's the worse? Rape and murder. Harsh, yes, but it's not as unlikely as you may think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok for one, its very unlikely for me to get raped or murdered, a lot of people dont put the idea of self defense to use. And two its a small town people are going to notice if something weird is going on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In your small town? Everyone is in their own little world there. People don't even notice (or maybe care) if there's an ambulance across the street (I know this for a fact). But oh, well, it's not like I even live in the same state as you, so it's your problem, not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sigh* aight aight, Ill be more careful ok?

    ReplyDelete