Monday, April 13, 2009

Yeah....yesterday sucked. When we went up north, I had to listen to a bunch of old relatives talk about sex! XP I thought I was going to barf.... Then I had to eat when I wasnt hungry, and when I told my mom I had enough she brought me a huge piece of cake! Ugh...sometimes I think she hates me....Then I had to play with some cousins I donjt know, I didnt mind this, but I can only blow so many bubbles people...and I can NOT play Power Rangers! So after that, my...some other guy Im related to pulled out the 4-wheeler, and I had to ride in the back. I sat on a bar....not comfortable, my tailbone connected with the bar on each bump... And I had to hold so tight my nails cut into my palm just not to fall off. Needless to say...I was in pain when I got off. Then I hid in the car for about an hour until we went home..... Oi that sucked......

No comments:

Post a Comment