Wednesday, April 29, 2009

sigh....

Ok well, I wall all excited to be going to this thing today, only to find out my teacher wouldnt let me go. I'm so mad!! Yeah its because of my grades and stuff, but I mean he didnt even bothjer to let me know before hand. He just let me find out in the douscheiest way possible! I wouldnt have been as mad if he had at least told me a little bit sooner, so I wouldnt have my hopes up, but noooo! The guys a jerk! If he at least talked to me before hand, I could have bargained a way into going, like promising to do my work if he let me go. But nope.... Anyway, 4th hour was kind of exciting. The teacher showed us a video of her daughter playing the guitar, and during the video another teacher came in and watched to for some reason... Anyway he left the door open, and there was this girl I could see, she looked at me and made a face, so in turn I made one too. And we did this until the video was over, my face was sore from the many faces I made lol. Then about 15 minutes later, this kid fainted!! It was so weird! Apparently he was doing it all week. Everyone was panicing and stuff, I just sat there all calm...call me heartless =/ Anyway so I watched as the teacher checked him over, then the principle came in with a wheel chair. It was weird.... Then the dumb midle schoolers on my bus kept asking Fetus if he had like, 3 nipples, if he was a herm, if he was bi, all of thes questions he said yes to of course. Damien backed him up saying they were all true... Wow middle schoolers are gullible!

No comments:

Post a Comment